#1 | Act in love, anchor in that, and release the fears of not being accepted.
Journal Entry #1 | Reflection | July 24, 2022
Act in love, anchor in that, and release the fears of not being accepted.
I'm posting this now because if I don't, it will be longer than it serves me before I post again. This is for me, and it scares me to post it here, but more importantly, it serves me to share it here. If this space serves you too then that's an incredible bonus for me.
Thank you for allowing me to be here. Thank you for allowing me to be vulnerable. Thank you for allowing me to let love in. 🙏
Notes to Myself:
• It may be out of love, it may trigger uncomfortable feelings in support of healing too.
• Act in love, anchor in that, and allow deep acceptance into being okay with all that comes from that, including not being okay.
• Make notes and be your best.
• Reverse the Roles: Would that response serve you to hear? Does it serve you to share?
• Be mindful of when it's time for you to listen, and when it's time for you to share.
• Know that you are loved and that you are love.
I love you. 💞💖