#2 | It matters what you do about how you feel.
...to keep posting because if I stop now, I know I likely won't show up here how I need me to when I need me to...
Integration matters. What I do about how I feel and what comes through matters. It's been waves of processing since my last journal entry here, and I've ridden those ways in a variety of ways.
Practices Have Included:
• Zumba on YouTube
• Whim Hoff Breathwork
• Solo Morning Cacao Ceremony
• Dancing to a song that makes me feel sexy.
• Audio Support - a variety of music, talks, and the audiobook 'The Surrender Experiment' by Michael Alan Singer. • Crystal bracelets and running my hand across them to ground and reconnect.
• Agua de Florida - spritzing to feel refreshed, cleared and centered.
• Connecting with lovely souls and allowing myself to be vulnerable.
• Don't say stupid shit.
• Gentle acceptance of the emotions that I'm feeling, and that I'm only emotional about things I care about. (Guidance from Susan David).
Sending love, to myself and to all of you. 💖
*Notes to self:
- Mic test angles I can turn my head to keep quality sound.
- Do my best to keep the wind from hitting the mic.