"Reclaim Your Life" Terms and Conditions
For the purpose of this document, ‘Allison Heier’ and ‘Allison’ are to mean the same person.
'Client' and 'Student' are used interchangeably.
2. This program is an “all or nothing” purchase. There are no part payments for part delivery of content – and there is no option for part access to the content. This is not a pay by month, or "pay-for-partial-access" program.
3. PRICE: The price of the course is currently $777 CAD and subject to change at any time. Allison Heier reserves the right to run regular promotions, special offers and / or make scholarships and discounts available to potential clients at her discretion.
4. SUPPORT CALLS: Days and times of the support calls are subject to change.
5. PAYMENT: Clients who pay in full will receive 2 Reiki with Intuitive Guidance sessions with Allison Heier.
Clients who opt for a Payment Plan will get 1 Reiki with Intuitive Guidance session with Allison Heier. Once the first instalment is paid, the remaining instalments are due on the same day of the following months. For example, if you pay the first instalment on August 1st, then the second instalment is due on September first of the same year. (Where these dates fall on a weekend or bank holiday, the payment is due on the previous business day). When paying in installments, you understand that you are agreeing to pay the full course price as shown on your order form or invoice, not just the first month, and agree to honour each payment until fully paid. A lack of results is not a reason to demand payments are stopped, as results are subject to the amount of time and effort the client has put into the course and work carried out as a result of the learnings, and not on the course itself. No exceptions can be made for this, especially in cases when clients are found to have shown little effort in the course by not watching the video lessons and / or not showing up for the weekly calls.
6. FAILED PAYMENTS: If your payment or card is declined for any reason (insufficient credit, closed, expired, or other reason), Stripe will automatically re-try your card within 3 working days. You agree to ensure funds are available for the re-try. Failure to do so will cause your access to the program to be suspended immediately. This means you will no longer have access to the course video lessons, Facebook group or weekly support calls.
7. REFUNDS: Because of the nature of the content delivery, which means clients get instant access to the full course content immediately at the time of enrolling, "Reclaim Your Life" has a strict no-refunds policy.
8. SUPPORT: Questions (in between support calls) are to be submitted via the Facebook group and not via Facebook Private Message to Allison Heier. This is to ensure that all course members benefit from the answer and to ensure Allison is able to manage her time and energy. Allison will always do her best to answer any questions in the group as soon as she sees them, but please appreciate that an immediate reply cannot be guaranteed. Questions posted after 7:00PM MST will most likely be looked at on the next working day. If there is a question / inquiry for additional support that you do not feel comfortable posting within the group, please do reach out via Messenger to Allison Heier but know that a reply is not to be expected and she will likely respond to your inquiry within the next support call if applicable. Any engagement Allison has over Facebook Messenger with a client for support is an exception and not the rule, and should not come to be expected.
9. MARKETING: By joining this course, you agree to let Allison Heier share any of your posts / results / testimonials / or any messages to Allison stating how you are benefitting from the course to her social media audience as marketing for future clients. You also agree that you are happy for Allison or a member of her team to share the news of your enrolment to her social media audience and that you are happy for Allison to use your current profile picture in the enrolment news post on her profile, as well as inside any of her paid or non-paid groups.
10. ATTITUDE AND COACHABILITY: When joining a course with a mindset mentorship element to it, it is paramount that each student is committed to bringing their best self to every interaction with the mentor and other course members. The Facebook group rules state clearly that we will not accept any bullying or attacks on any of the members, but we also expect from each member to show up with a positive and can-do attitude to every call and interaction. We will not tolerate slander, rudeness or a toxic “problem for every solution” attitude that affects the optimism and dedication to healing of the community. This is a community of motivated go-getters; members who affect the highly positive environment of the group dynamic by constant moaning and negativity may be asked to leave. They will get ONE warning to do so, then – if the behaviour continues - they will be asked to leave with no refund.
11. CONFIDENTIALITY AND SENSITIVE INFORMATION: As part of this program, students have access to a Facebook Support Group as well as live group video calls, held weekly for the duration of 64 days from the date of enrolment. In the Facebook Support Group and during the weekly calls, which are available to all Reclaim Your Life students, confidential and sensitive information may be shared by the students. All students understand and agree that any and all information shared in the Facebook group or during the support calls is to be treated as sensitive and confidential.
12. LICENCE TO CONTENT: You are purchasing one licence for personal viewing and implementation of the material in this program. If you use the material for any other purpose other than personal study, (such making derivative materials, selling, sharing with others who are not course members, training others in the course system, displaying it publicly or on the internet, and/or sharing your login credentials), you will be in full violation of copyright laws and contract law. Licenses for these items are available for purchase, starting at $5000 CAD. If you choose to take these actions, you will be notified and billed accordingly.
13. CHANGES TO THESE TERMS: These Terms of Purchase are subject to change without prior notice. In the event that any changes are made, the new terms supersede old terms with immediate effect. As and when revisions happen, the students will be notified and the revised Terms & Conditions shall be published immediately.
14. DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF WARRANTY: You are in the best position to understand your unique circumstances, and you understand and agree that a general informational program such as this cannot be completely tailored to every single person. This course is not a substitute for financial, legal, medical, mental health, or other type of advice that is needed from a qualified professional. You are advised to use your best judgment and seek the advice of such professionals in implementing the principles of this program. As the program success is very much reliant on the participant’s self -discipline and action taken on the content shared, no guarantees are made as to the outcome for the use of this program.
15. WAIVER OF LIABILITY AND GOVERNING LAW: This contract and each of the documents contemplated by or delivered under or in connection with this Agreement are governed by and are to be construed in accordance with the laws of the Province of Alberta and the laws of Canada applicable therein and treated in all respects as an Alberta contract without regard to its conflicts of laws principles. You agree without reservation to personal jurisdiction in the Alberta and/or Canada courts in the event of dispute concerning this agreement or your use of this course. This site and program, including any content or information contained within it, is provided “as is”, with all faults, with no representations or warrantied of any kind, either expressed or implied. This includes but is not limited to – the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non infringement. You assume total responsibility and risk for your use of this website / program, and any related services or recommended subcontractors / practitioners or hyperlinked websites.
16. DAMAGES: "Reclaim Your Life", its affiliates, owners and sponsors are neither responsible nor liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary or other damages arising out of correlating in any way to the site, the program, any site-related services, content, or information contained within the site, and / or any hyperlinked website or recommended subcontractor / practitioner. Your sole remedy for dissatisfaction with the program, site, site-related services, and / or any hyperlinked websites is to stop using the sites and / or those services. In any event that damages are awarded, they are limited to the contract price. No lawyer’s fees, costs, statutory damages will be paid.
Reclaim Your Life - 2021
Program Name for Advertising with Tagline: Reclaim Your Life From IBS/SIBO in 64 Days or Less